Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This & That

Well, today I did a lot of everything. I canned two canners of meat….got 15 pints and 1 quart…we should be good for a year at least. Got locked out of my house for about 10 minutes, but thankfully I got back in….I did a bit of sewing and a bit of embroidery. Even cleaned some house.

DSC03791

I’m not sure what I’ll do with this embroidery…maybe a wall hanging or just frame it and hang it in my sewing room.

DSC03788

These are the last four blocks of my Amish with a twist BOM….I have 3 more months of this quilt, but the last three are the borders and setting blocks. I’m excited to get this one done.

DSC03793

I’m about 3/4 done with the lower border of my Primitive Garden BOM….only two more borders and I’ll be done! I’ve been working on this for 12 months and only two more to go.

I’m on vacation in 1 1/2 weeks….I am sooooo ready!

Happy quilting!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment