Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Where are you Spring?

I’ve been patiently waiting for Spring, and it just never seems to get here…..They are forecasting a little more snow this week too….I’m ready for 70 degree weather.

I’ve gotten my wool quilt center done, I’m not too happy with myself. I cut a couple of the blocks too small and I’ve been playing ‘catch-up’ with the rest of the quilt. I hate it when things like this happen. The directions weren’t the greatest, but ultimately it’s my fault, because I know better. I hope my quilter Kelly won’t be too upset with me when she gets this quilt in the mail! (Just a heads up Kelly!) DSC03781DSC03785

And here it is with one of the borders laying by it. I got the bottom border in the mail last week, so only two more BOMs and I’ll have all of this quilt done. I’ve enjoyed working on this quilt and would love to do another wool quilt soon.

Happy Happy Happy Quilting

Kris

p.s…..you might realize with the happy happy happy that I am a Duck Dynasty fan!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And that's a fact Jack! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna....evidently you must watch Duck Dynasty too! When I read your comment I got a huge smile!
      I've just started on the bottom border this morning...I'm ready to get this quilt done!
      I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon!

      Delete