Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Farmer’s Wife Pony Club

I’ve done so much hand stitching the last month I was just itching to piece something at the sewing machine…..so I started on my FWPC blocks. I’ve gotten 15 of them done in the last few days. I guess doing 90 different blocks will keep me from getting bored! So I’ve only got 75 to go to finish this quilt! And here they are so far……

DSC03796

I will say that there is no way anyone could do this quilt if they don’t have lots of quilting experience. Basically no directions….Just pictures. A few of the blocks have inset seams too…..I guess I must see it as a challenge and enjoy that part of it.

Another great aspect of this quilt is I use lots of scraps. So I guess this is a stash buster quilt!

Happy Quilting

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment