Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here it is!

At last…it’s completely done. It will make it to Kansas City this coming weekend, and I’m glad to get it finished. I learned a lot while making this quilt, in piecing and in the free motion quilting. I realize I have a lot to learn yet, though I’m pretty happy with how this turned out. I think Lesley will like it.

DSC03489The label on the back of the quilt….wish I would have thought it out a bit more…..but it was sewn in before I thought about the changes I’d like to make to it…so I decided it would just have to stay in! DSC03491The battery went dead in my camera, so this is the only shot I have of it done. Now, my next free motion quilting project will be my Aunt Grace’s Garden Party or my Snow Days quilt that is for my mom. I’d like to get them both done right away if possible.

Happy Quilting, Kris

2 comments: