Monday, April 2, 2012

Another busy weekend….

Well, I did get quite a bit done this weekend….

  • receiving blanket and matching burp pad
  • Patriots in Petticoats Civil War quilt
  • Grandmother’s flower garden hexagons
  • church and small group

DSC03398DSC03387

I now have more than 40 of these made! I still have quite a ways to go yet….but quite a few done considering I’ve only been doing this for 10 days.DSC03402

this quilt was a BOM and I’d really like to finish it before I start on another BOM in May. I’ve got all of the blocks done, I just need to finish sewing them together. It also has a ribbon border and than an outer border. It’s a very large quilt. Some of the smaller blocks have over 70 pieces in them….they are a 10” finished size.DSC03399

My skills as a free motion quilter are improving….Practice! Practice! Practice!DSC03380

DSC03378

Well, time to get ready for work!

Happy quilting Kris

2 comments:

  1. I think your free motion quilting looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley! It sure is getting better anyway! I'm about ready to tackle your Retro Flower Quilt. I'd like to get it done before we come in a couple of weeks....We'll see!

      Delete