Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Emersyn’s Quilt

I can hardly wait to get this one quilted! Hopefully with Kelly coming to give me some longarm lessons, we can get this one done….This is probably one of my favorite quilts..I love the retro flowers and I love her name on the quilt…I did a blanket stitch around the letters with #8 black perle cotton.

The only problem I have with this quilt, is if one of the blocks jumps out too much. When Wayne, my husband looked at it this morning, he started singing the Sesame Street Song…”One of these things just doesn’t belong here” and I thought if he notices this so will everyone else. It really didn’t bother me until he pointed it out…I still love the block, just wondering now if I should switch it with another one….Don’t know if I have the ‘oomph’ to do it or not….Just in case you’re wondering, it’s the pink polka dot with the cupcakes.

DSC04149DSC04146

Happy Quilting

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment