Saturday, August 16, 2014

Emersyn’s Quilt and Evelyn’s Album Wool Quilt

I stitched the last stitch in my Evelyn’s Album Wool Quilt last night while watching T.V….Woo Hoo! I love how it turned out and I told it so today! I tend to talk to my quilts while I’m working on them, that sounds kind of stupid but I find myself doing it all the time….this one is pretty small, about 52x66…..DSC04142

Emersyn’s Retro Flower Quilt is coming along rather nicely. I have 46 blocks made and only need 30 of them…I guess I’m just an over-achiever! I’ll pick the best of the leftovers and make a baby quilt for my niece Hilary’s baby girl that is due this fall.

DSC04141

I might make a table runner with what’s left after the baby quilt…Never will I be accused of wasting quilt blocks!DSC04145

I’m not completely satisfied with the baby quilt yet….I think I need another bright pink block instead of one of the plainer ones…..I might switch one out of Emersyn’s and replace it with one of these…we will just have to see…..

I’m on vacation this coming week and my friend Kelly from Colorado will be arriving on Tuesday for three days of one on one longarm lessons…I am so excited I can hardly stand it….I’m planning on learning a lot these next few days…Hopefully enough that I can get Emersyn’s quilt done by September 1st…

Happy Quilting

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment