Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Time for some smaller projects…

I’ve been working on smaller projects lately, ones that I can haul around with me. I work on them in the evenings when I’m watching t.v. and when I take my break in Norton during the day while I’m working, or in the mornings while we are waiting for our freight to come. You know the saying about idle hands….well that is definitely not me!DSC03905

This is a table runner or mat…made from wool ‘pennies’….I really enjoyed doing this and I love how it turned out. These are a lot of scraps from the Primitive Garden wool quilt I just completed…I might just make another one too. It finishes at 17”x22”….I had never bound corners with angles like this before, it was very interesting! I got the job done though and they look pretty good.DSC03908

Love the bright colors!

I’ve also been doing some knitting….great thing to haul around with you….been doing some scarves….I have drawers full of yarn, and thought I might get some good out of it.

DSC03910

My daughter tells me the fuzzy scarves are out now….well that’s too bad, because I’m still going to make some of them….I happen to still like them….fashionable or not!

Happy Quilting! Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment