Monday, October 7, 2013

Small Projects! (Handwork is my friend)

I’ve been working on some smaller projects that I’m not sure what I’ll do with yet….Maybe put in the family auction at our Christmas get together….Or maybe keep a few of them myself! I am going to be making a few more before Christmas so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.DSC03900

This is a small wool applique wall hanging. I love how this turned out, the pattern was in a recent quilting magazine I got and it had a ‘flour canister’ full of tulips. I decided to change that up a bit and did my own thing. I free motion quilted it and bound it this weekend. I love the vibrant colors.

DSC03901

This is a Christmas table runner also out of a recent magazine. I’ve embroidered the reindeer/christmas blocks and then pieced and free motion quilted the runner….Much cuter in real life than this picture.

DSC03904

The second block of my Evelyn’s Album Wool applique BOM…I love doing this! Hand work is my friend!

Happy Quilting!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment