Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

I made two Red Work Samplers from Bird Brain Designs….My mom saw them and really wanted one of them. Since her 79th birthday is Tuesday I thought it would be a great gift for her. I finished one of them today, so I’m all set. I really like how they turned out. I think I’ll finish the other one for myself and hang it in my sewing room.DSC03568

DSC03571

I also got my Primitive Garden June BOM on thursday, I was starting to get pretty impatient. Now I wonder when I’ll be getting my July BOM…..in another week or in 4 more weeks. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see! Since it’s so hot outside today, I’ve decided I’m staying inside and doing whatever I feel like doing. The house is clean, so I’m a free woman.

I’ve got everything ironed on the fabric, so now all I need to do it stitch everything down. I wasn’t sure about the background fabric I got with this BOM…it’s striped brushed cotton. I didn’t like it at first, but it’s starting to grow on me.

Well, off to get some stitching done

Happy quilting, Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment