Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New wool project!

This is the new wool project I got started on yesterday….It’s from the book ‘Simple Appeal’ by Kim Diehl. I seem to be drawn to anything she makes/designs..I love the colors she uses and the use of applique with piecing and wool. I can pick her stuff out every time! This is a 30” quilt/table topper and it sure uses up a lot of wool….But I’m sure enjoying myself making it….I’ve got all of the wool pieces cut out and most of the center stitched down, then on to the outside wool oval units….you can see I laid some of them out, they will go all the way around the table topper. Just looking at this makes me smile!

DSC04248

I’ve got one more block done on the Prairie Rose BOM, so only one more block to go and I will be putting this one together…..finally! After I start some BOM’s I wonder why I ever did them…this is one of them….It’s okay, but it’s really not something I would ever do again. My civil war BOM was the same way, after it was done I really didn’t like it. Oh well, I will finish this project and maybe after it’s quilted I’ll change my mind.

DSC04243

Happy Quilting!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment