Monday, November 17, 2014

Embroidery Snowmen….

I’ve got the embroidery snowman all put together, now I just need to quilt it. I love it! Thanks so much Kelly Kreft for sending me the pattern…I changed it up a bit, added more satin stich and did some other stitches that were thicker and would show up more. I’ve already got other ideas for the next one I do….I love it in black…I’m glad I didn’t have any red thread just laying around….I also didn’t like the border on this one, so I changed it to just 2 1/2” blocks, I’m glad I did that too!DSC04240

And here is Hilary’s baby quilt all quilted and bound…I’m okay with it, I could have done a better job on the quilting, but it’s one more that I practiced on….so hopefully each one I do will be an improvement.

DSC04241

I just got started on a wool project, I will post pictures tomorrow!

Happy quilting!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment