Friday, November 8, 2013

Small projects

I’ve gotten the binding done on my primitive table runner…the free motion quilting is very primitive also! I just happened to be doing the free motion quilting during the Nebraska/Northwestern game and my quilting most definitely reflects that! GBR!DSC03944

DSC03946

And here is a table runner of jars that needs to be quilted…I had fun doing this one, it’s fast and very easy…I think I’ll bind it in red.

DSC03949

And here is the first granny square afghan that I’ve completed……these granny squares came from an uncle’s girlfriend…and that’s all I know! Whoever she was she wasn’t the best at crocheting!  I’m trying to make do and overall the afghan looks pretty good. I have enough squares to make at least another one. Since these are at least 25 years old,  I’m having to be real careful because some of the yarn is falling apart…..Ugh! This one is for my sister Val! Merry Christmas to you….

I’m headed to St. Joe this weekend to see my granddaughter…and I’m hoping to find all kinds of bargains if I get a chance to go shopping while I’m there.

Happy quilting, Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment