Sunday, October 5, 2014

Flannel Wonky Log Cabin Throws and ‘Big Red’

Well…I’m feeling better all the time about my longarm. She and I are getting better acquainted and are getting along great! I loaded and finished a quilt last week and loaded another one this weekend, I’ve figured out the tension, and the daily maintenance of the machine; she’s working like a charm!DSC04178DSC04189DSC04191

DSC04199

DSC04196

And here is the darker one done…except for the binding which will be a red flannel….Not the greatest picture, but I love how it turned out.

DSC04200

Above is the start of the light colored quilt….I’m doing a simple all-over design which I’m getting better at.DSC04202

Now this is what I call fun!

Happy Quilting

Kris

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I've got some flannel to use up, maybe I will do a wonky log cabin quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great if you have lots of scraps....I've made 4 of them now and they are great to just throw on the couch.

      Delete