Sunday, January 12, 2014

Baby Quilts

I’ve just finished two baby quilts this week…..one should have been finished two years ago….Briony is now two and I’ve just finished quilting and binding her quilt that my mom made for her. It had gotten buried in my sewing room and I had conveniently forgotten all about it. When I was looking for the backing for Danelle’s baby quilt I found it and thought I had better make it a priority to get done. It’s finished and looks pretty good for just a panel and borders. Hopefully I can get it to her soon.

DSC04007

 

 

DSC04008

This quilt for Baby Joel turned out really cute.I love the name on it. It was pretty easy to do and really looks nice.The colors are more vibrant than the pictures shows…It makes me smile to look at it!

DSC04011

DSC04009

Happy Quilting!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment