Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Busy Busy Busy….Need I Say More?

I have been so busy at work delivering all of those Christmas presents….that I haven’t gotten as much done this December as I would have liked. I think I do have everything done that I need for gift giving though…..so that’s a plus for me!

DSC03969

Danelle’s baby quilt…..the top is done and now on to quilting…Looks much better in person!

DSC03970

and a small wall hanging that I am finishing…just need batting and a backing now….Might put this on our family Christmas auction.

DSC03972

one more jar table runner…I have this on my table right now!

DSC03975

A scarf made for a Christmas gift…turned out pretty good.DSC03978

Val’s Christmas gift….I should have the binding done in a day or two…I’m also working on infinity scarves …they are fun and easy….Here’s a couple of pictures of what I’ve done so far….my daughter wanted the really wide and short one made for her….In other words it’s a special order!DSC03986

DSC03982

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Happy Quilting,

Kris

1 comment:

  1. The quilting on the red work quilt is beautiful, did you quilt that yourself? Everything you make is so perfectly wonderful. Merry Christmas Kris!

    ReplyDelete