Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Amish With a Twist BOM

I only have one more month of my Amish With a Twist Block of the Month left to do…..I’m all caught up, so I’m feeling pretty good about it! I think it is turning out pretty nice….much different than what I usually tend to gravitate towards.DSC03817

The colors aren’t right in this picture….they are very bright and this just doesn’t do them justice. These blocks finish at 14 5/8”…there will be black sashing and a cornerstone between these blocks. Then a keyboard border, more black with an applique in two of the corners.  So…another month and this one will be done and it will be in the mail to Kelly Kreft to be quilted.

DSC03824  The latest three Farmer’s Wife Pony Club blocks…I think I’m almost half done with the blocks now. I’m trying to get at least one done a day, so I will be done with this quilt in another 6 weeks or so….but knowing me it will probably be done sooner than that. These blocks are 8 1/2” unfinished.DSC03821

And here is my helper “Wilber” taking a nap on the job. I made him his own ‘box’ bed with some fleece in it. Hopefully he’ll be sleeping in it instead of on all my fabric!

Happy Quilting! Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment