Friday, January 4, 2013

Finally! More sewing time…..

Well, it’s after Christmas and things have settled down a bit. I’m still very busy at work, but not quite as many hours. I’ve been hiding in my sewing room whenever I get the chance and I didn’t realize how much I missed my sewing machines! I’ve gotten the idea of making some table runners and I’ve gotten carried away as usual. DSC03727

This is the one I’m working on now, it’s a bear paw that kind of looks like fall leaves….I’m making it out of batiks, I’m anxious to get these sewn together and see how they will look.

DSC03728

And my jar quilt table runner….this was very fast and easy. It was lots of fun too….someday I’m making a larger quilt with jars. I have plenty of fabric for it too!

DSC03730

As you can see, I quilted the word ‘Ball’ on the jar….DSC03725

The ‘Amish with a Twist’ BOM I’m doing…..it doesn’t look so good now, but just picture this with black fabric….looking better already isn’t it?DSC03733And here is my Primitive Garden BOM….I love doing this hand work, This one is almost done, about another 45 minutes and I’ll be ready for the next one.

I’m on vacation next week and three days of the week after that…Oh Happy Day…I am so ready to just stay home and do whatever I feel like doing.

Happy Quilting everyone!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment